- TD5 (currently): Has a representative sample of students tested the eLearning materials and any necessary modifications been made?
Add the following to TD5:
- how easy to use to students find the online materials?
- how effective is the design of the online course (paper) for learning
- TD13 (currently): Does the teacher evaluate the eLearning during their course to identify its effectiveness and how to improve it?
Bronwyn suggests rewriting TT13 to:
"What criteria can be used during the (design and) development of an eLearning course to guide best practice?
- do different personnel involved in the development phase have different perspectives?" Evaluators may include: SME, eLearning Advisor, Instructional Designer, Technical Expert, Curriculum & Academic Services (CAS).
A couple of thoughts where I would appreciate some feedback:
- What are the minimum acceptable standards for best practice! Who sets them? How?
- Would authority need to be given before the release of an eLearning course at our institution?
My draft Evaluation Plan will be available to view on Google documents once I learn how to do it!